#TruthfulTuesday - I'm sorry. I can't. (late post)


The truth is...  I'm sorry. 

I can't allow negative energy to interrupt these good vibes oozing out of my pores. 

I'm sorry. 

I won't let anyone misuse or abuse my heart. 

I'm sorry. 

It sucks when moments are just moments versus tomorrow's and someday soon's.

I'm sorry. 

I will always put my heart first...my damaged heart because who best to take care of it than me? 

I'm sorry. 

I only want to dine with Champions (real champions), Kings, Leaders who believe in God and His son, who open doors and pull out chairs and tell me that I'm pretty while leading me into a room. 

I'm sorry.

I won't dim my light in order for you to shine.

I'm sorry. 

I only have one life to live and plan to live it being great! 

Comments

Popular Posts