An-amazing-group-of-related-unrelated-words-that-describe-everything-and-nothing-about-my-life-right-now




I felt like a burned victim with third degree burns, feeling nothing but sensing everything. Eyes watery from negative energy and insecurities, missing God confidence, missing the touching, rubbing, you know… that feeling, but feeling everything. 

I had to fast, pray, take a digital diet from the dysfunctional world of reality television, unsociable social networks, #FakeNews and #AlternativeFacts.

I know that I’m great… “C.A.C.H. was born great!” He told me. 

C.A.C.H. didn’t feel that great.  I felt everything and nothing and some things and anything because emotions make you cry sometimes. 

I must have slept for 40 days and 40 nights only to find myself still in the wilderness surrounded by Moses and nem with the vision of a Promised Land so vivid in my head that I could touch it. 

“It all belongs to you… so sit down…be humble.” HE told me.  

I almost took a bite from Eve’s apple because for the first time I felt Life with my fingertips and he felt me and we both thought that it was real but really it was just the booze and the food and the music and the energy, so I left him to paint the world and I went on another adventure but I sent him love and light and good energy.


Along the way, I saw a girl that I use to know. She needed my help but my first thought was don’t save her, thinking she didn’t want to be saved but the longer I listened to her story I could hear and feel and remember me… the me I use to be. I was able to help her with what was planted inside of me at birth, but when I was done I needed saving. “You can’t pour from an empty cup” and I was on E.  Supernatural signals went out and just like that I held Wisdom in my hands and I was learning about the Game of Life.

For the first time in forever the Promised Land didn’t seem so far away but the road to there from here was bumpy and hilly, and confusing, and brutal, but worth it. I switched from my favorite red to some alkaline and greens and got high off of life.  I cut my tresses in hopes of removing the messes so that I could focus on what was stressin me and had me second guessin the divine order of my life. 

I was in a sentimental mood most days and some days felt like Groundhog days and other days felt like Valentine days and one day felt like a C.A.C.H. day. 

One day my some days will turn into todays and yesterdays will stay in the past and the focus won’t be so much on tomorrow but on the moment…this moment.  

I surrounded myself with Ivies and Pearls and remembered at the heart of me was Service. I got to work.

My tank is slowly filling. I’m not where or who I use to be.

I’m better.

I’ll think about Joseph and his promotions and wait patiently for God to move because I’d rather do it right the first time than to repeat it for the fifth.

My eyes are blind to shade.

My ears are closed to negativity.

My mouth is shut to speaking.

My heart is open to creativity.

Soon I’ll be so full that everyone and everything will have so much meaning that I’ll chant and scream and shout about it to any and everybody because that’s what we’re here for, right?

To be loved, to spread love and to make love… It’s all love. 

- C.A.C.H.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts