#SaturdayShortStory - I THINK ABOUT YOU...


No matter how much I try to look towards the future, my bright amazing future, my thoughts still go back to you.   Our parting was amicable. We had more than enough time to say our good-byes but every night I think of you.

I wonder when I’ll see you again and if our relationship will be the same. For now, I’ll just reminisce on the times that we had. I keep daydreaming about the nights on my patio when the stars surrounded us and the evening breeze kissed my cheeks.

I’ll miss those days getting lost within your shoulders, finding refuge in your heart and at times also getting lost there. 

I didn’t realize when I met you that you would have this incredible hold over me. I’ve watched you grow and change over the years. You always had BIG ideas and BIG dreams and you were the home of some BIG moves.

I can honestly say that I am better, much better, having had you in my life.  I am glad that I breathed your air, laid in your arms, and I grew into the woman that I have become with you right there.

So, I’ll keep thinking of you, loving you, and I look forward to seeing you again…

Thank you for ALL the great times DALLAS, TX!!!

Love always, 

C.A.C.H.





Comments

Popular Posts