#SaturdayShortStory - Days

I’m tired of yesterdays, one days, some days, and once a days. When do disappearing acts disappear? Why is it that she won’t hold him but she got him? How many days will it take to get to forever?

It’s crazy how most days I’m digging you, I’m feeling you, I’m waiting on you, and I’m giving you LIFE.  Then some days I just want to erase the day that I met you.  Because if I did, I wouldn’t spend my days wondering, waiting, wishing that perhaps this time would be different.

I’m not a fan of default affection, second-hand suggestions, or 3rd party confessions. I don’t wanna play games.

If you let me I’ll show you the world through my heart. Every day would be a great day and I’m not just saying that because it sounds good I just know what’s pumping through my veins.

I am almost certain that you have never experienced love like that love that I can give you. It goes beyond you touching my shoulders to my toes… It runs much deeper.

I’m down…so down for the simple things. Remember taking walks, holding hands, and sunsets?  Remember being on the phone like high schoolers “you hang up, no you hang, on 3 hang up?”

It may seem as if the days last longer because the sun is shining later, but honestly time is running out. The time in between our dash is going by so fast. So, take me or leave me, but do something with me. If not, make today be the day that you let me fly…

I hope that’s not the case cause I think you are a KING, a great guy, a CHAMPION. You just trying to find your way…

I’ll pray for you… friend, homie, etc.


Love,

Nina Love





Comments

Popular Posts