#SaturdayShort - And then something happened...

To Whom this may concern: 

I'm stuck...  I mean... I don't know how I got to this point. 

I am somewhere between yesterday and last week wrapped up in a whole lotta regret, frustration, and a bunch of other feelings that I can't quite put into words. 

It all started about a month ago. I'm minding my own business and then there you were all up in my thoughts.  It was like a smoke signal went out from here to where you were and then I got the email...

The last time we got together it took me weeks to shake back.  I mean I love you but I hate you because you always leave me feeling so good but so bad.   Does that make sense? 

I wish I would have ignored that email.  

I wish I could rewind that day. 

I wish that I could forget all about you. 

I wish that the stolen moment never happened. 

But the truth is... the moment happened. And then it happened again.  Then a few weeks later it happened again.  

I gave in to all of my desires. 

You are my weakness. 

You are the devil. 

So, from here on out I am avoiding you just like I would an annoying dude in a crowded club.  

Damn you Nothing Bundt Cakes and your lemon flavored bundtlets.   Every time I say no you find a way to give it to me for free.  It is well past the #NewYearNewMe season so I should be okay with an occasional cheat day, but I'm not. 

This time I'm shaking back and blocking all of your promotional emails. 

You won't catch me slippin again. 

Sincerely,  

Sweet Tooth Susie  #Inmyfeelings






Comments

Popular Posts