#FierceFemaleFriday - Girl's Trip





WARNING: This post does NOT contain spoilers. 

In honor of #FierceFemaleFriday, I went to the theater to check out Girls Trip starring Queen Latifah, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Regina Hall, and Tiffany Haddish. 

Three words: Funny. As. Heck. 

Oftentimes the only funny, dramatic, or suspenseful scenes are those that are revealed in the trailer. #GirlsTrip did not have that problem. Every scene was HILARIOUS. Tiffany Haddish is a beast!  I forgot that I was watching a movie at some points. The acting all the way around was phenomenal. The men were gorgeous! Jada and Queen Latifah were awesome as always and Regina Hall never disappoints (she wore some amazing outfits in the film.)
 Do yourself a favor and run to the theater to see #GirlsTrip this weekend. Trust me you will laugh until you cry with snot dripping from your nose, while slapping your leg hunched over grabbing your stomach willing Tiffany Haddish to "Please stop!!" because you can't breathe. 

Yeah... it's that funny. 

I just left NOLA but #GirlsTrip has me ready to head back down south.

#FierceFemaleFriday
#AmazingFemales
#TheAmazingAdventuresofCACH

Comments

Popular Posts