Broken Red Lights


Image result for red stop light
One day as I approached an intersection, the traffic light changed from yellow to red.  Like most people I grabbed my cellphone and swiped around social media to waste a little time until the light changed.

After a few seconds (which felt like minutes), I was still sitting there watching traffic move (with a purpose) in all directions all around me.  I looked in the rear view mirror and there wasn't a car behind me and none on the side of me. Surely someone somewhere must have noticed how long I'd been sitting there.

Eventually the light changed and I went on with my day.

In life we are often met with unexpected roadblocks, detours, or broken traffic lights.  It is frustrating to feel as if everyone around you is moving, climbling, achieving goals and you're left there in the same place that you've always been.

Look at this time in your life as a pause...you're not stopped, you're not stuck but God has placed you exactly where you need to be. 

Embrace the journey!

No matter how hard things may appear just remember that the process that you're going through is temporary.

It.

Is.

Temporary.

The next time you find yourself at what appears to be a broken red light, take a pause, turn on your radio, let down the window and just enjoy the space that you're in.

Be Blessed,

- C.a.C.H.

Comments

Popular Posts