If I stay...

If I stay, I can’t promise that I won’t let you down.
You can’t promise that you won’t make me cry.
I’m afraid that you’ll be like the yesterdays, the jokers, and the heartbreakers.
Will tomorrow turn into forever or will we find ourselves at the end of the road?
Will it be worth the wait?
Is this our forever or is it just for now?
This unexplainable attraction blurs my vision.

If I stay, does that mean that our connection is deeper than words can describe?
Will I finally get my happily ever after?

Will this be the end of life as we know it?
All I know is that I can’t imagine a day without you in it.
I watch you from the rearview so happy that I get to call you mine.
I miss you as soon as you are out of my sight.
I wonder if I’ll always feel this way.
I hope that you feel like I do and that these feelings don’t change.
I don't want to leave but what happens if I stay?

Comments

Popular Posts