Naked

Then the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?” He replied, “I heard you walking in the garden, so I hid. I was afraid because I was naked.” “Who told you that you were naked?” the Lord God asked. “Have you eaten from the tree whose fruit I commanded you not to eat?”  Genesis 3:9-11

When we begin to pull away from God’s word it is then that fear, doubt, lies, and deceit creep in. It’s as if the world takes our innocence and our true identity and we spend a life time trying to find our way back. 

In the garden of Eden, the negative seed was planted by the serpent which then led to Eve disobeying God and then to Adam disobeying God. And we all know what happened to these two next.

Just a short while ago I found myself feeling so defeated. I let the words of someone rip me from the inside. There was no truth to their actions and perhaps they didn’t intentionally mean to hurt me but all the while I was hurt. I spent countless hours replaying the moment scene-by-scene in my head until I was angry and lashing out at anyone that came near me. 

A negative seed doesn’t just stop with one person it can reshape an entire nation. When we allow the words or actions of others to take over our thoughts, then we are headed for disaster and self destruction. 

God tells us to put on the full armor of God. Each morning you should rise with the sun and with God’s word knowing that His thoughts of you are all that matter. 

Today make a choice to plant seeds of life or and watch how the world around you begins to change.

  • C.A.C.H.








Comments

Popular Posts